Pr Papa Meissa Dieng PHD (International Environnemental Law)
University Robert Schumann, Strasbourg, France.
University Cheikh Anta Diop, Dakar Senegal.
- Since 1995: teaching at University Gaston Berger (International public law, Environmental Law and policy).
- Visiting Professor: University of Kansas Lawrence Political Sc. Dept. Fall 2000; at McCormack Institute of Public Affairs UMASS-Boston, 2001.
- Animator of the « Module: Trade and Environment », of the WTO Regional Courses on Commercial Policy in West Africa.Maroc, 2004-2008.
- Member of the French Society of Environmental Law (SFDE).
- Member of the African Network of Environmental Lawyers.
- Member of Senegalese National Biosafety Committee.
- Chairman of the African Organizing Committee of the 3rd World Congress of. Global Greens Congress
- Dakar - March 2012-,
- Member of the SENEGAL delegation to COP-MOP7, on the Cartagena Protocol, Pyeongchang, Republic of Korea, 29 September
- 3 October 2014.
- Speaker at the Academy of the kingdom of morocco: faced with climate change, a New Political Era. Marrakech, 18-20 October 2016. Pre COP 22.
- Actual General Secretary of FEVA African Green Federation.